This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 2 weeks ago by admin.

• Author
     Benj
    Participant

Hi there – as the title suggests, one of my footswitches (bottom left) is unresponsive. I’ve removed the backplate to see if there are any obviously loose connections and everything seems to be in place. Any suggested additional troubleshooting tips aside from replacing the switch (because I no longer have the replacement that came with the pedal! )would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

EDIT: I should add that this seems to be a mechanical issue – the pedal is recognised in Ableton, other switches work fine and it blinks along with the transport in the normal way.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Benj.
     admin
    Keymaster

Can you open up mr. datalooper, remove the switch and email a photo & your address to info@datalooperpedal.com? It sounds like you need a replacement switch sent out. We’ve gone through a few manufacturers, so I just want to verify which switch type you have.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 DataLooper

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account