Datalooper Pedal Rev 2
31 in stock (can be backordered)
Heads up! Datalooper is currently low in stock, as of writing this (10/18/2020), we have 8 units left, but will be receiving more in a few weeks.
Datalooper is the last MIDI foot pedal you’ll ever have to buy. It’s designed to give you complete control of any MIDI device, and give you unprecedented control over Ableton Live. It’s lightweight, highly configurable and super simple to use.
- ✅ Seamless control of Ableton Looper, Clips, Scenes and much more
- ✅ Built for Ableton but also works as a standard MIDI foot controller
- ✅ Instant visual feedback with RGB LEDs
- ✅ USB Powered
- ✅ Visual Metronome, LEDs blink in time with the beat
- ✅ Complete control over 9 tracks or loopers
- ✅ Hands-Free MIDI Overdub on Ableton Clips
- ✅ No Max4Live or additional software needed
- ✅ Extremely customizable, use as a looper, fx controller, clip launcher and more.
- ✅ 28 Customizable User Presets
- ✅ 2 Configurable Expression Pedal Inputs
- ✅ 5 Pin MIDI In/Out
- ✅ 4 Digit screen for presets
- ✅ Works seamlessly with Push 2
Datalooper has been tested with Ableton 9.77 and later. For PC, it’s recommended to use Windows 10 (Windows 7 can work, but is not guaranteed), for Mac OS, it’s recommended to have High Sierra or later.
Returns & Repairs
Datalooper is a one-man owned and operated small business. We are dedicated to ensuring that every customer has a phenomenal experience with their pedal, but we run on small margins and don’t have the capacity to offer returns if you simply don’t like the product, or have trouble understanding how to operate the pedal. We do, however stand behind our product and if you receive a product that is dead or damaged, you can return it within 7 days of receiving it. We also offer exceptional customer support and are able to resolve almost any issue that may come up with the operation of your Datalooper. Trust us, you will not be disappointed.
For units requiring repair:
- Repair work is covered up to 1 year after purchase. Shipping costs must be covered by customer. For international customers, it is recommended that you contact Datalooper support to work out solutions, as shipping and customs get quite time consuming and expensive.
|Dimensions||11.25 × 8.75 × 4 in|