This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 8 months ago by alexpeppa8.

• Author
     Grant Gordon
    Participant

When I create a preset change button it only lets me select presets 1-3 in the drop down menu. I’ve tried assigning all the buttons on the 4th preset, saving, flashing onto the device, reapplying the preset buttons no avail, only lets me select 1-3. I’ve also tried assigning a datalooper button to the corresponding program change but this doesn’t work either. Sending a program change from an external device does work, but I’d like to be able to select one of the user presets via a button on the datalooper if possible.

Also, I guess this belongs in feature requests but a “next preset” “previous preset” option would be cool too!

Thanks!

-Grant

admin
    Keymaster

I’ll check this out shortly. I may have forgotten to change the max # in the config software. Will keep you posted.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Grant, yeah, that was my bad. Now fixed.

Grant Gordon
    Participant

Awesome thanks.

admin
    Keymaster

Figured it out. There was an errant for loop which would only ‘check’ the last button for CC’s rather than checking ‘any’ button. That’s why it worked sometimes. I fixed it. Re-download and re-flash the default firmware (it was updated) using TyTools and thing should work 🙂 Check the Troubleshooting page for flashing instructions. Thanks for finding that bug!!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by admin.
     alexpeppa8
    Participant
     alexpeppa8
    Participant

Отдых на море stepanovka.top

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 DataLooper

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account