This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 8 months ago by M. Boroff.

• Author
     M. Boroff
    Participant

Hello, I received my DL device a few days ago and I’ve followed all the instructions but when I go into midi-map-mode in Ableton nothing happens at all when I press the buttons on my DL. However, when I open the DataLooperDefault.als set and go into midi-map-mode it works. It also works if I press the pads on another midi controller in midi-map-mode. So whenever I create a new set and name my first audio track DL#1, add a looper, go into MMM and press a button on the DL nothing happens. So I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong?

admin
    Keymaster

We got this resolved. It turns out you cannot drag Looper ‘presets’ into the track. The script relies on the device name being reported as ‘looper’, and the Looper presets report their preset name, not the correct device name, confusing the script. To fix, just drag the looper device in, not the presets.

M. Boroff
    Participant

Thanks a lot, everything works great now!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 DataLooper

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account