This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 4 months ago by Gregorian.

• Author
     Gregorian
    Participant

I have flashed the pedal, reinstalled updates, reconfigured etc.

When playing or recording in Live 10 Suite, the LEDs do not flash with the tempo. The buttons are not

When playing or recording in Live 10 Standard, the LEDs flash with the tempo as expected.

In Suite / preferences / link midi / control surface drop down, the DataLooper does not appear as an option. DataLooper is an option in the adjacent Input / Output dropdowns. It is an option in the input / output midi ports. Where possible, all the settings are per the User Guide.

In Standard, I can select the DataLooper as a control surface option.

I’ve recently updated to Live Suite, and would like to keep using it. Switching back and forth between Standard and Suite seems to trigger installers to run and some lengthy error messages have come up… Any way to fix this and enable DataLooper as an option in the Control Surface drop down in Live 10 Suite?

admin
    Keymaster

I believe the installed only installed the script to Standard and not to Suite. You can either try the new 2.8 script (in resources) or install the script manually, by copying the Datalooper folder (which contains .pyc files) into the Ableton Midi Remote Scripts folder. You can find it by right clicking on Ableton 10 in the applications, clicking ‘Show package contents’, then navigating to Contents->App Resources->Midi Remote Scripts

Gregorian
    Participant

I misunderstood the instructions on the user guide page – the folder names in the instruction are different than those in the zip file I downloaded.

Noticed this when checking the Standard midi scripts folder, seeing a different name. So I copied that and it worked, but then I also saw the files in the zip file…\

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 DataLooper

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account