This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 3 months ago by admin.

• Author
     Mark Sutton
    Participant

So I copied the remote script folder to \Resources\MIDI Remote Scripts\ in the Live 9 app contents (Using OSX) but it does not show up in the ‘Control Surface’ drop down. Everything else seems to be as it should be, third light lit, MIDImonitor shows events on switch presses etc. Tried a reset, didn’t help.

Thinking about it, I was able to select ‘datalooper’ in the Input and output dropdowns next to datalooper, but I didn’t check to see if it worked with the first dropdown set to ‘none’

I have the trial of Live 10, and copying it in there, it shows up as expected. Any ideas?

admin
    Keymaster

It sounds like all is well with the pedal. I would triple check that the folder is installed in the right place. Even if there was a problem with the script, it would still show up in that menu. Is it possible you have two versions of Live 9 installed and the one you are running is not the one you installed the script to? If it still won’t show up, we can do a screen share and I can see what is up.

Mark Sutton
    Participant

Yeah just tried on my ‘live’ laptop, which the other laptop was cloned from, and couldn’t get it to show up there either…

admin
    Keymaster

Ok, why don’t you give me a call at 805-242-6506 and we can see what’s going on. This thing has been thoroughly tested on Live 9 so I’m sure it’s something simple.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 DataLooper

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account