admin
Keymaster

Hi Ben! I have purposefully not publicly listed my phone number, as I’m generally very quick to respond via email, facebook or the site’s contact form (lower right corner), but I do understand that sometimes a quick phone call is best.

That being said, I do want to clarify for any other users out there that while I will do my best to be helpful, I have to limit my support to DataLooper related questions. If you have general Ableton/audio setup questions, I’m happy to consult with you to optimize your setup and diagnose your Ableton issues, but I need to charge for my time.

Ok, with that in mind, for support inquiries, I ask that you use the Calendly link (https://calendly.com/vince-cimo/dl-support) to schedule a zoom meeting, as I’ve found it most helpful to have the ability to screen share/remote control. For general inquiries and product questions, you can call 805-242-6506, but please understand that this is a one man operation, and be respectful of my time. I’m located in California, so please consider time zones. For international customers, I’m available via Skype @vince-cimo. Much gratitude for you all!

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 DataLooper

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account